Doctors: Custom Financial Planning
Programs for Doctors
- Red Book Analysis- Your First Step To Financial Independence
- Cornerstone-Business Structure
- Cornerstone-Risk Management
- Cornerstone-Portfolio Design
- Cornerstone-Asset Protection
- Blueprint For Your Retirement
- Estate Planning
- Practice Transition
- Customized Banking Programs
Financial Independence Sooner, with Less Risk, while Reducing Your Taxes?
You've devoted years to achieving the lifestyle you deserve. Would you like to reach Financial Independence years earlier, with Less Risk, while Reducing Your Taxes? We will construct your Financial Fortress using our exclusive GreenBook Methodology.
Greenbook: Financial Planning for Doctors
The Greenbook for Doctors methodology was developed over three decades of providing financial planning services exclusively to doctors. Utilizing an understanding of the unique earning, spending and savings patterns across different specialties and age groups, Greenbook is able to design integrated financial plans customized to each client’s individual needs.
We call this detailed written financial plan a Red Book (Click for more Details), which is presented to you following a thorough assessment of your economic lifecycle including short-term and long-term goals.
This integrated financial plan brings together the most important components of your economic lifecycle and sets them in motion in unison. By following a balanced platform that involves business structure and tax status optimization, pension planning, risk management, portfolio design and estate planning, you may be able to reach your goals with less risk in a shorter period of time.
In addition, Greenbook’s experience in serving healthcare professionals has led to a number of doctor-specific programs that may be of interest to you.
Greenbook doctor-clients may be able to take advantage of customized banking programs that might turn stagnant practice income into a growing pool of assets. Founded by doctors for doctors, The Doctors Bank, a Division of Beach Business Bank, understands the unique financial requirements of physicians and dentists, and is dedicated to delivering banking solutions and world-class customer support.
Another opportunity to maximize a doctor’s earnings and savings comes through professional practice transition. And while transitioning a practice is a certainty for most dentists and physicians, not all transitions will be successful. Transitioning a practice without understanding why, when, and how to integrate a transition plan with all of the vital components of your practice structure can result in unnecessary taxes and other inefficiencies.
Contact Fortress Financial Strategies today in Glendale, Arizona at 623-255-5180 to see how we can help you achieve your Financial Independence!
See how our Online Wealth Management System will benefit your Financial Health.
[NOTE: Insurance and Brokerage products are: Not insured by FDIC or any federal government agency; Not deposits of or a guarantee by any bank; May lose value.]
*Criteria for accepting a new MD Preferred Member
- Sophisticated web presence – providing visitors with a clear understanding of your business model and where possible an overview of your services.
- Well established presence in the community.
- The size, staffing and office coverage to credibly offer services in your business discipline to your entire listing area…must be accepting new clients.
- Prior experience in serving physicians in your business discipline or a firm understanding of the special needs of medical professionals with the programs and services in place to meet those needs.
- A strong commitment to working with the medical professionals in your community, offering a quality service experience in every way.